Charles J. Niblick
Attorney / Associate
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attorney Chuck Niblick is dedicated to continuing the high level of advocacy and support on behalf of his clients for which Duvall & Fall, P.C. has become known. Chuck was admitted to the Indiana State Bar in September of 2015 and joined Duvall & Fall, P.C. in May of 2016 as an associate attorney, after working for a Regional Creditor’s Rights firm.
Chuck is involved in all aspects of the firm’s practice areas, including estate planning, business law, creditor’s rights, family law, and litigation. Chuck has also attended the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum’s Trial Advocacy Skills College where he had a concentrated course of study in trial practice.
In his spare time, Chuck enjoys keeping active with his wife, including making sure their two dogs get enough exercise. He loves watching and playing rugby. Chuck also plays guitar and enjoys going to concerts whenever he can.
- Business Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Family Law
- Domestic Partnerships
- Creditor’s Rights
- Real Estate & Property Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS, AFFILIATIONS, & EXTRACURRICULARS
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division – Education Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Indianapolis Association of Wabash Men
- White River Rugby Football Club
- State of Indiana – includes all County Courts, Courts of Appeals, and the Indiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Wabash College, B.A. cum laude, 2012